Re: Bryce / Bryce fx / Sriver g2
by Yavor 20 years ago
by ZoranV 20 years ago
by Tim 20 years ago
by Yavor 20 years ago

The following message (subject: Bryce / Bryce fx / Sriver g2) was posted by Yavor, on 8/11/2004 1:21:55 AM:
Guys, i really need help on this one, so if you know please answer :) ...
I used to have a tibhar blade with good control and medium speed.I put 2 bryce fx 2.1 rubbers on it and it was a heck of a combination.But the blade got too slow for me at one moment so i changed it with butterfly michael maze off.Thats a great blade but there is just one problem-the combination with this blade and the bryce fx proved 2 fast .Maybe it is ok for my fh but my bh definetely struggles...For example , as i reglue every time i play , sometimes when i have no glue and havent reglued b4 training, my bh is HOT...Now i want to buy 2 new rubbers and the want one of the following - bryce fx or bryce for my fh and bryce or sriver g2 for my bh.I have set my mind on the sriver g2 for the bh but when comparing bryce and bryce fx online i encountered a problem.In this site and in the butterfly site the three rubbers have different ratings.Megaspin says bryce is slower and with less spin than bryce fx , while butterfly says bryce is faster , but with less spin.There are no major differences between sriverg2.

WOULD some1 tell me if he/she knows which rating is correct?

Thanks in advance.Sorry about the extra long letter.Any answers would be really appreciated.
Advertisement: Order Butterfly Rubber
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum