Re: Grizzly tested
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadıl Olguner 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Grizzly tested) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 5/14/2008 2:23:54 PM:
At the end I had chance to test not Gorilla but Grizzly because of the mistake of Neubauer Campany.I put it on Aurora blade-BH side very slow- First of all this rubber is very different from other antis we know.It has very thin surface,as thin as a rubber and I am sure that the pips underneath is long pip and it is much faster than other anties even on slow blade.Today I have practiced for four hours.Its spinreversal is very good.My opponnts ,none of them have topspin more than three times.But I think not only the spin reversal but there is wobble to.But bocking topspin is extrimly difficult.You have to do passive blocking and if you move the bat a little forward the ball directly go to the net.If you find the right angle and stay passive this rubber absorbes all the speed and send a short ball full of backspin.You can not see this in other anties.But as I have written before it is very difficult to block,you need a lot of practice.You can smash very easily with it .You can even smash lonf float balls .Smash or shot with Grizzly is just same with Frienship 729 1 mm.Even they sound same.Classical defence far from the table is very effective with flat flying path.But this rubber is very fast and today I have given a lot of cheap points to my opponents because of this.I had great problem to control the ball and frequently sent the ball out of the table.All my opponents who had no chance to defeat me with superanti ,today defeated me.Sometimes the ball goes 2 meters away the table.These are my first impressions about Grizzly,I will test it again tomarrow.
Report Abuse
Search Forum