Free US Shipping over $50
Thousands of satisfied customers
Best Price Guarantee
HomeForum → Message
Return to Topic Index

SUPER NOVA is going to be banned by ITTF (1)

SUPER NOVA is going to be banned by ITTF
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
 Re: SUPER NOVA is going to be banned by ITTF
by jed tmn tas 14 years ago

The following message (subject: SUPER NOVA is going to be banned by ITTF) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 2/14/2008 6:36:47 AM:
ITTF President Mr.Sharara is continuing to poison frictionless rubber players,this time after Friction Special ,he is banning Hallmark new rubber Super Nova which is announced ITTF approved by Hallmark before,like Friction Special.In Hallmark official site it is announced that SALES SUSPENDED UNTIL NEGOTIATIONS WITH ITTF ARE COMPLETE. This is simpley means that they are going to ban Super Nova too. I am not going to say anything to ITTF and the president Adham because I said everything before and I am hopeless about them we,frictionless rubber players are the stepson of ITTF.And alot to say to Hallmark before they announced Friction Special is ITTF approved we paid and got used to it ,then we learnt that it wasn't and same is going to happen Super Nova.What is this,is this a joke?Look at Dr Neubaurer ,serious and know what they will do,before advice us to wait and we don't listen them and we wasted our little money and time for nothing.Sure table tennis will become more popular under this conditions.
Report Abuse
Search Forum