Return to Topic Index

Rubbers for 40mm balls? (1)

Rubbers for 40mm balls?
by Jason 21 years ago
 Re: Rubbers for 40mm balls?
by Dom 21 years ago
 Re: Rubbers for 40mm balls?
by Jason 21 years ago

The following message (subject: Rubbers for 40mm balls?) was posted by Jason, on 9/6/2003 5:18:21 AM:
Hello!, This is my first post here. I'm from Australia and fairly keen on my table tennis I'm not any super good player but am the club champion of my city and have close games with other regional (non capital city) club champions in my state. I think I could have been much better if had of had a table to practice on, as it turned out I only play once a week at the local club :/. Well the thing is that I missed a couple of seasons due to a long overseas travel when I came back to Australia I discovered the dreaded 40 mm ball. Although I have a very heavy top spin loop and a fast kill smash, both are as heavy and fast as they get so one of the Australia coaches told me, still I feel like my loops arn't the fire and forget shot that they used to be, now days quite a few of them are returned. Well to the point of the story I'm still using some Double fish rubbers and a heavy TSP carbon blade that are both at least 4 years old now so I was wondering what are the best rubber/blade combinations going at the moment for someone with an attacking fast loopy kind of game?

Jason
Report Abuse
Search Forum