Ratings table
by ColourWolf 19 years ago
 Re: Ratings table
by Alex 19 years ago
by Dave 19 years ago
by spin player 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Ratings table) was posted by ColourWolf, on 7/28/2005 12:21:02 AM:
I dunno if this has been covered before but when I was looking at the table of comparison of all the different blades it seems that Friendship 729 Blue Thunder has the best rating in terms of speed control and weight balance, 100 90 86, and only $32... I wonder why most offensive players won't go for that bat?

I have been using the Butterfly Mazunov OFF+, and recently changed both my rubber to Hurrican III. I really like the rubber as it is powerful and produce a lot of spin, however I feel that the combination with my blade makes the bat too heavy (I think the Mazuov is 99grams)

So now looking for a new blade. My friend has a Butterfly VSG 1000. I tried it and its got a nice feel powerful with little vibration. However, after visiting this site I don't know if i should get it anymore. The friendship blue thunder has much better ratings and cheaper. I don't know anyone that has that bat so I can't try it out before buying it. Can anyone give me a suggestion?
Report Abuse
Search Forum