AMDT/Y&T V-989 Robot
Free US Shipping
Also known as Y&T V-989
• Net to return balls into the robot's feed tray
• Free 50 3-star Gambler balls! (North American orders only)
• Free ball catcher to pick up balls from the floor
• Warranty: 3 Years limited
• Free shipping to Continental U.S.
• Ball spin: 4 different types of spins: Light to heavy topspin, backspin, sidespin, and no-spin
• Oscillation range: angle from 0 to 40 degree
• Serve frequency: 30-90 balls per minute
• Serve speed: 4-35 m/sec
• Serve loop: Adjustable angles ranging from 0 to 40 degrees
• Serve style: Programmable mode for 11 positions on the table
• Programmed or Random modes
• Ball capacity (40mm balls): 50 to 145
Power supply with voltage that matches shipping country.
Recycling Net: Yes
Material: aluminum alloy high-quality steel; ABS plastic
Automatically collect and return balls: Yes
Function of ball counter: select how many shots after you want it stop, up to 999
Gross Weight: 22 kg
Net Weight: 13.8 kg
Machine body dimensions: 52*37*105cm
Package dimensions: 107.5*55.5*51cm
Warranty: Limited 3 years warranty
V-989E vs V-989
- V-989E has two wheels meaning it can produce dead balls, while V-989 cannot.
- V-989E has ability to be programmed for different landing spots, but the V-989 can only serve backhand and forehand.
Download PDF Manual
AMDT Warranty and Return Policy
North American AMDT Warranty
AMD TRADING INC. will provide 3 year warranty for all models of their robots. Due to the advanced and durability of these machines, most of the
problems (90%) can be solved through technical support. Technical support will still be available as long as you own the robot.
For the first year, defective robots can be sent to
AMDT service department in San Francisco for repair,
return shipping will be paid for you and replacement parts will be shipped to you with no
For the second and third year, replacement parts will be sold at
wholesale price and shipping fees will be applied. Parts will be sent from the AMDT San Francisco parts department.
After the first three years, replacement parts will be charged for the manufacture retail price plus shipping cost, and the serial number of the robot is needed.
If you are not satisfied with your robot, you may return it within a period of 30 days. Shipping cost is non-refundable and a 25% restocking fee will apply.
Free shipping over $50 to continental US This applies on all items except Newgy items.
Best Price Guarantee We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) when compared to US table tennis stores. Please tell us if you find a lower USA price.
Submit a short review about AMDT/Y&T V-989 Robot.