Help us keep the best prices! Report a lower USA price.
Free US Shipping
Free accessories with the model:
Package Dimensions: 39" x 22" x 19"
- Dual-head server allows player to choose topspin and backspin serves simultaneously.
- 5 built-in programs provide professional players with more than 200 combinations of serves at the 18 landing points, along with a mixture of topspin, backspin and different levels of speed, curve and spin balls.
- 5 user-programmable memory settings can be set to design a variety of customized games based on the desired level of difficulty.
- Intelligent random mode provides a mixture of top and back spin serves with different levels of curve, speed and spin landing randomly at the 18 points on 1) the entire table tennis court, 2) the left side only or 3) the right side only.
- Combination of high & low spin serves and high & low speed serves
- 18 landing points of your choice are set accurately on the table tennis court from left to right, up to 9 points for long range balls and 9 points for short range balls.
- Regular mode is set for various kinds of landings at one point to be chosen from 18 possible points as desired by the player.
- 18 landing points that can be set in Self-program mode for various kinds of landings on the entire table tennis court as desired by the player.
- Random Mode: Balls land randomly in either long range or short range on 18 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
- Mixed Random Mode: Balls can land randomly in a mixture of long range or short range across the court, for a total of 18 possible points, with a choice of landings on 1) the entire width of the court, 2) only the left side, or 3) only the right side.
- Initial service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
- Timer and ball counter is set and shown by digital display.
- Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
- Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
- Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve and spin are served.
- Power specifications: 110V for US/Canada customers, 220-240V for the rest of the world
The robot comes with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and is serviced by qualified US technicians.
Customers who purchased Oukei TW-2700-S9 also purchased:
Oukei Warranty and Return Policy
Oukei Robot Comparison Chart
North American Oukei Warranty
Oukei provides 3 year warranty for all models of their robots. Due to the advanced and durability of these machines, most of the problems (90%) can be solved through technical support. Technical support will still be available as long as you own the robot.
For the first year, defective robots can be sent to Oukei service department in Los Angeles for repair, return shipping will be paid for you and replacement parts will be shipped to you with no charge.
For the second and third year, replacement parts will be sold at wholesale price and shipping fees will be applied. Parts will be sent from the Oukei Los Angeles parts department.
After the first three years, replacement parts will be charged for the manufacture retail price plus shipping cost, and the serial number of the robot is needed.
If you are not satisfied with your robot, you may return it within a period of 30 days for a full refund.
Free shipping over $50 to continental US locations.
Best Price Guarantee We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) when compared to US table tennis stores. Please tell us if you find a lower USA price.
Reviews of Oukei TW-2700-S9 (1)
Submit a short review about Oukei TW-2700-S9.
Can improve your skill dramatically in low cost...
Back to Oukei Table Tennis Robots
Back to Table Tennis Robots