YinHe is sometimes referred to as Milky Way or Galaxy.
Recommended Custom Racket Combinations
New Rubber Sheets
- The first "MaxTense" rubber, Venus II gives players the wide speed range required to overcome a push game as well as a looping game due to it's Arbalest sponge. Comes in 3 thicknesses and 5 different degrees of hardness.
- The popular Apollo I tacky attack rubber has received a red packaged, backhand focused brother, Apollo II. Same chemically tuned sponge and tacky surface for amazing pushes, but with a controlled, blocking focus.
- Mercury II: Yinhe's first MOXA rubber, amazing spin on service.
- Moon Pro and Sun Pro: Similar to Tenergy 05 and 25 with a tacky topsheet!
- Yinhe T-9: a T-11, but with carbon on only one side.
- Yinhe Balsa Blades, the T-10 and T-11
Balsa blades provide an ultralight (70g or less) looping blade with explosive power. The large, soft balsa layer in the center of these blades acts as a trampoline for the ball on a hard impact while on slower impacts it acts more like a cushion. The T-11 has a 6mm core, while the crazy powerful T-10 has a 9mm core. Compare the $40-45 Yinhe T-10 and T-11 blades to the $80 Butterfly BalsaCarbo X5. They come in Chinese Penhold, Flared, and Straight handles.
- V-3 ZLF and V-4 ZLF: Save 30% off on technology similar to Butterfly's newest blades
- NE-50 and NE-70: Similar to Stiga Ebenholz NCT blades
- NR-50 and NR-70: Similar to Stiga Rosewood NCT blades
- Y-Series blades: High-Quality Carbon Blades